[CP2K:8651] Aluminium TZV2P-MOLOPT BASIS SET

S Ling lingsa... at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 17:35:42 UTC 2017

Dear Julia,

Please have a look at the basis sets included in the BASIS_MOLOPT_UCL file
which we recently uploaded to trunk version of the code. The file is in the
$CP2K/co2k/data directory if you download the trunk version of the code, or
you can download it directly from here:

https://sourceforge.net/p/cp2k/code/17747/tree/trunk/cp2k/data/BASIS_MOLOPT_UCL

We have generated TZVP/TZV2P quality for majority of the heavy elements in
the periodic table to be used together with GTH pseudopotential. These
basis sets should be more complete than the SZV/DZVP-MOLOPT basis sets
included in the original BASIS_MOLOPT file.

SL