Problems exists in printing cube file in a QMMM simulation

Tianshu Jiang in Beijing jts2t... at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 13:34:27 UTC 2017

            NLUMO 1
            WRITE_CUBE .TRUE.
            &EACH
                MD 500
            &END
        &END MO_CUBES
    &END PRINT
  &END DFT

The above is the  setting in the force_eval_qm.inc. After checked it
carefully, I find out that my method is PM6 (semi-empirical).
Then I changed the simulation to DFT calculation(I delete the &SE
subsection). But the error tells

 No &KIND section was possible to associate to the atomic kind <O>. *
   The KIND section were also scanned for the corresponding element  *
 and for the DEFAULT section but no match was found. Check your *
                                input file!

First I should change the whole simulation to DFT level. I deleted the &SE
subsection. Then I added &XC subsection and
some basis set and potential file into it.
The couple style I choose is Gauss, but there appears the error "Radius
Value not found in MM_POTENTIAL file-- qmmm_gaussian_input.F:214".
What should I add into the MM_POTENTIAL file?

Appreciate for your reply !

在 2017年12月7日星期四 UTC+8下午4:46:25,Matt W写道: