Problems exists in printing cube file in a QMMM simulation

Tianshu Jiang in Beijing jts2t... at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 02:22:59 UTC 2017

Hi, Matt.

The &DFT subsection located under the &FORCE_EVAL subsection. But not under
the &QMMM subsection or &QM subsection.

&FORCE_EVAL
  METHOD QMMM
@INCLUDE ${ROOT}/Files/force_eval_mm.inc
@INCLUDE ${ROOT}/Files/force_eval_qm.inc
  &QMMM
      &CELL

The DFT settings is included in force_eval_qm.inc.
The total steps of MD I set is 2000 steps

&MOTION
  &MD
    ENSEMBLE NVT
    STEPS 2000

But there is no any file with a cube postfix in the current directory.
So where could be the problem?

在 2017年12月7日星期四 UTC+8上午12:52:57,Matt W写道: