Some problems about the grid point of pot.cube file in the EXTERNAL_POTENTIAL subsection

Nico Holmberg holmbe... at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 06:53:08 UTC 2017

Hi,

That's correct. You need to output the potential V(i*dx,j*dy,k*dz) for i,
j, k between [1, 108] with dx=dy=dz=(12.4138/108). See e.g. this link
<http://paulbourke.net/dataformats/cube/> for information on how to prepare
the cube file so that it is in the correct format.

BR,

Nico

lauantai 2. joulukuuta 2017 14.52.17 UTC+2 Tianshu Jiang in Beijing