XC_HYB_MGGA_XC_WB97M_V functional in libxc

Matt W mattwa... at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 14:20:58 UTC 2017

Hi,

the functional may be in libxc, but there need to be interface routines to
tell cp2k how to use the data from the library (crudely speaking). I guess
this hasn't been implemented.

It is quite a complex functional, so whether all the tricks like ADMM will
work out of the box would need a bit of attention.

Matt