ELPA, compiled, linked, but CP2K does't recognize

Hans Pabst hf.p... at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 12:52:59 UTC 2017

There is also CP2K/intel branch (which follow CP2K/master/trunk) with some
special support for ELPA:

   - Supports ELPA-2017
   - Enables ELPA

The latter point might be surprising: regular CP2K does not use ELPA even
when compiled/linked with (whatever) ELPA version. Of course, one can
enable ELPA by keyword (input file). Here is the documentation:
http://libxsmm.readthedocs.io/en/latest/cp2k/; see also
http://libxsmm.readthedocs.io/en/latest/cp2k/#tuning for how ELPA is used
by default.

-Hans

Am Freitag, 16. Juni 2017 02:43:28 UTC+2 schrieb Luiz Fernando Lopes
Oliveira: