[CP2K:9292] Doubt from cp2k calculations

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Mon Aug 7 08:24:05 UTC 2017

Hi

this runs without problems on my PC with 8 MPI threads.

You need to provide more specific information on the error.

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland

-----cp... at googlegroups.com wrote: -----To: cp... at googlegroups.com