Printing Charges for all atoms in a QMMM simulation

Rahul Hardikar hardika... at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 05:18:06 UTC 2017

Dear CP2K Experts/Users,

In my QMMM simulation (metal/H2O) output, I want to output CHARGE values
for all atoms in the QM (including the buffer) and the MM region.
Currently, I am printing out Hirschfeld charges in a separate file which
only includes atoms in the QM (again including buffer) region. Also the
atoms are re-indexed which does not help me to understand which charge
value corresponds to what atom in the trajectory (.xyz) file. My purpose is
to calculate dipole moment of individual molecules and understand whether
the QM/MM boundary shows any discontinuity or not. Eagerly waiting for a
response!

Regards,
Rahul