[CP2K:4964] Outputting cell information and fractional coordinates

Efrem Braun efrem... at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 20:05:41 UTC 2017

I'll note that I've since realized that an easy and safe option for
converting the final snapshot into a cif file containing fractional
coordinates is to post-process the restart file (which contains the full
unit cell matrix) into a file type that uses this kind of information, such
as the VASP POSCAR file format, and then use obabel to convert that file
into a cif. I'm still interested in hearing the answer to the question, but
it's less pertinent to my own work. Sorry for the excess emails!