mpi job runs fine when submitted via scheduler, but fails when run by hand

Faraz H fa... at squashclub.org
Wed Aug 2 15:58:09 UTC 2017

I figured it out by using the full path to the cp2k executable and passing
the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable. I had to do mpirun -x
LD_LIBRARY_PATH . For some reason I do not have to do this in my submission
script. Perhaps the scheduler takes care of exporting paths and env.
variables for you?