restrict to initial spins (BS Section)

Matt W mattwa... at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 23:03:18 UTC 2017

Hi,

the BS section only changes the initial guess, there is nothing to
particularly keep the local spins as you want. If the guess is good enough
and your optimization gentle you'll keep the configuration, but otherwise
it may change.

There may be something available in the constrained DFT sections that would
do what you want.

Matt