[CP2K:8949] Input file structure

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Tue Apr 18 14:02:05 UTC 2017

Hi

you can find many documentations on 'cp2k.org',
e.g. the reference manual (description of all keywords)
https://manual.cp2k.org
and many other information and examples.

There is also minimal info on the input preprocessor.
Input is not case sensitive.
Comments are after #

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland

-----cp... at googlegroups.com wrote: -----To: cp2k <cp... at googlegroups.com>