QMMM hexagonal unit cell

Giacomo Melani giacomo... at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 14:32:43 UTC 2017

Dear all,

coming back to my inquiry on QM/MM: is it possible to use an MM cell which
has same Lx and Ly dimensions as the QM cell (the Lz dimension of MM will
then be larger than the lz dimension of the QM part)? In this case the
prerequisite of being the QM cell centered in the MM part should be
fulfilled right?

Thanks a lot for any help,

GM