[CP2K:8179] Separating DFT-D3

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Sep 22 13:43:29 UTC 2016

Hi

this is a solution with a small code hack.

Add "GHOST" to all your &KIND sections and change the file
qs_dispersion_pairpot.F

at about line 970
         dodisp(ikind) = disp_a%defined
         ghost(ikind) = .FALSE.           !disable ghosts
         floating(ikind) = floating_a

should work now.

regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland

-----cp... at googlegroups.com wrote: -----To: cp... at googlegroups.com