Maximum Overlap Method and Geometry Optimization

Jen E. jen.e... at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 20:59:12 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I am a new user of CP2k and I am trying to use the MOM method to converge
the S1 excited state of a molecule. I have a few related questions.. 1.) I
was wondering if there is a specific protocol for running a MOM
calculation  and 2.) Has there been any resolution in getting the MOM
method to work with a geometry optimization?

Thanks very much!

Jen