the Blue moon ensemble method

Chanwoo Noh eric... at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 06:03:15 UTC 2016

Dear Ning Jiang,

I am also a new user about CP2K, so other experts will answer the exact
answer later.
As far as I know blue moon ensemble method is not supported in the CP2K,
but you can use the Metadynamics for calculating the free energy of the
system.
In addition, there is a NEB(Nudged Elastic Band), which is the method for
calculating the activation energy, is supported in CP2K.
Here is the exercise link for the NEB
 https://www.cp2k.org/exercises:2016_ethz_mmm:nudged_elastic_band