[CP2K:8295] Re: visualizing geometry from *-pos-1.xyz inside the box in VMD

Petko Petkov oh... at chem.uni-sofia.bg
Tue Oct 25 07:28:55 UTC 2016

Dear  Megha, if you want to apply the cell parameters for all frames in your
trajectory, just go to the VMD Main menu -> Extensions -> Analysis-> Radial
Pair distribution function, in the new opened window "Radial Pair
distribution function" on the upper left corner click on the Utilities menu
and choose cell parameters, here enter your cell parameters.

Cheers,
Petko

Assist. Prof. Dr. Petko St. Petkov

Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy