Wave function stability analysis in CP2K

Megha Anand meghaan... at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 21:32:14 UTC 2016

Dear CP2K users,

Just like in other programs such as QChem or PSI4, do we have a way to
determine the stability of the KS wave functions in CP2K. I am doing a
non-periodic computation (GAPW as well as GPW) on a high spin iron sulfur
complexes and would like to know if my wave function is stable for a given
spin.

I have never studied open-shell systems using GPW or GAPW method before,
therefore my apologies if this question is trivial or has no significance
in the context of such computations.

Thanks,
Megha