Nonperiodic NMR Calculations

Megha Anand meghaan... at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 14:47:22 UTC 2016

Dear John,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am also doing
non-periodic computations but not sure what would be the ideal cell size.
Perhaps, there is a way to optimize the cell for our system but I am not
aware of it at the moment.

Can someone in the group provide insights about it.

Thank you so much for your help!

Best regards,
Megha