[CP2K:8433] Re: How to obtain accurate frequencies from CP2K? (inside the post the frequencies are compared between CP2K and Gaussian)

Satish Kumar satis... at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 20:46:33 UTC 2016

You can some tests with your preferred values of DX and see how your
vibrational frequencies compare with available experimental data for
example.

You see multiple *.out files based on the value of NPROC_REP. If you run
your calculation on 48 processors for example with NPROC_REP of 24, you
will see 48/24 =2 output files.