problem with MD simulation

Ziling Luo oliver... at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 02:29:41 UTC 2016

 Hi,

I am trying to perform molecular dynamics at constant temperature on
crystals. I tried to run the same job several times and all these runs
failed but all at different stages of the job. The reasons for failure is
bad condition number . It seems that the errors are not reproducible (they
are different every time the job is executed) but eventually they always
pop up. Could you help me see where the problem is? The input and output
files are attached.

 *   ___
    *

 *  /   \
    *

 * [ABORT]
    *

 *  \___/    Bad condition number R_COND = 9.527E-17 (smaller than the
machine *

 *    |                             working precision)
    *

 *  O/|
    *

 * /| |
    *

 * / \                                                    common/mathlib.F:652
*

 ===== Routine Calling Stack =====

            9 pulay_mixing

            8 gspace_mixing