Melt - quench technique for glass foramtion

Matt W MattWa... at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 11:20:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

there is an ANNEALING
<https://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/CP2K_INPUT/MOTION/MD.html#list_ANNEALING> KEYWORD
in the MD section that scales the temperature at every step by that factor.
Thus it is exponential rather than linear ramp.

If possible try to do this with classical forcefields first to get a feel
for the system. Also, perhaps you don't need to ramp the temperature up,
but just run at high T and then quench.

Matt