[CP2K:8392] Re: CONDITIONED_DISTANCE COLVAR

Nitish Govindarajan gnitis... at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 18:05:53 UTC 2016

P.S. I'd like to use this as a way to recognise a OH- ion in solution. It
seems to work when I have to identify the highest coordinated atom to say
235 in the example. But I'd like to identify lowest coordinated atom (the
OH- ion) and then use this to compute the distance between this atom and
atom 235. I'm not sure if this CV can be used to do that

On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 1:24 AM, Nitish Govindarajan <gnitis... at gmail.com