CP2K Basis Set Error

Emily Cottingham ecot... at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 14:16:28 UTC 2016

Conrad,

I have attached some files to hopefully further explain the issue.  The
CuN_bulk52.out is the output of the failed input CUN_bulk6.inp.  I created
this from the template of CO_bulk3.inp (which works and runs correctly
using Quickstep).  The output file for the CuN complex gives the error "no
basis set for element Cu" and I am wondering how to trouble shoot this.

Emily