Possible errors in the supplied basis files (data/BASIS_SET and data/ALL_BASIS_SETS)

Vladimir Rybkin rybk... at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 12:33:26 UTC 2016

Dear Daniele,

thank you for the feedback.
We have checked the basis sets. Thus,

1) someone has added a non-optimized f function to the ANO basis in the
BASIS_SET file: you can see that those are not optimized numbers, but a
reasonable (?) guess.
0.8000000000 0.7000000000
0.3000000000 0.4000000000
Thus, the official ANO is the one in the ALL_BASIS_SETS file, identical to
the one in EMSL.

2) the one in ALL_BASIS_SETS for Li is not valid since it's once basis
rather than 2.

We will soon make a fix.

Yours,

Vladimir

среда, 9 ноября 2016 г., 16:05:41 UTC+1 пользователь Daniele Fontanari