Can CP2K fixed part of atoms when perform CI-NEB?

J. Ye jingyu... at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 18:13:32 UTC 2016

Hi Matthias,

Thanks very much! I miss understand the point you mention "You should
rather check if fixing atoms is really needed as a boundary for a realistic
modelling of the reaction you are interested in." Sorry about this.

Here I would like to reported the performance for my current calculation
(~600 atoms). Fix atoms does not improve the speed of BAND calculation. The
observation is based on two ionic steps.

Best regards,
J. Ye