R_CUTOFF vdWaals pair potential

Guilherme da Silva gcarn... at gmail.com
Mon May 23 11:42:53 UTC 2016

Hi,

I know that this one is a bit too old, but I have a similar doubt.

I think he argues about the possibility of high r_cutoff values to violate
the minimum-image convention. Is that simply not true?

And if it does violate, have anyone some answer about what would be worse:
to violate the mic or to not compute the dispersion correction in an
appropriate range?

Regards,