[CP2K:781] Re: Parameter choice for GAPW

Janos...@googlemail.com janos... at gmail.com
Wed May 4 17:59:16 UTC 2016

Dear All,

For many systems with with hard electron density GAPW seems to be a very
promising approach. On the other hand side,
I have heard and read about its instability (such in this old post from
Teo). I would like to ask the developers if these past issues are
considered solved by now
or if it is still not routine to run GAPW.

Best regards,

Janos