[CP2K:7613] Re: how to keep the atom's trajectory within the box

王胜杰 theancientg... at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 07:42:02 UTC 2016

Dear Huan,

Thanks for your instruction. I have tried your method about VMD, it works.
Although  VMD can only handle a little piece of trajectory, it can prove my
thought and my program is right at least.

In fact, I already have written a program to deal with the real trajectory,
making it within the box. I just find my method is  troublesome. I think
that dealing the problem during MD is much better than after treatment.

Best wishes,
Shengjie

在 2016年3月25日星期五 UTC+8上午4:26:48,Huan Wang写道: