help

Conrad cjohns... at qub.ac.uk
Mon Mar 14 10:35:16 UTC 2016

Dear Celio,

The use of the keyword CENTER_POINT 0. 0. 0., will shift your origin so
that it lies in the center of your cell. This will likely generate negative
coordinates so is not what you want.

If you request MULTIPLE_UNIT_CELL 2 2 1, it will give you the replication I
think you want, from what I've seen in a quick test.

This is very easy to test yourself - you can run an input with the serial
code on your personal computer in a few moments.

Best regards,
Conrad