[CP2K:7507] Compiling cp2k on intel ifort 13.1.3 icc 13.0.0

Iain Bethune ibet... at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Mar 11 08:57:01 UTC 2016

Hi Ronald,

By default, CP2K assumes the MPI library provides MPI 3 functionality.  If you are using an MPI which does not have this (e.g. some older versions of OpenMPI or Intel MPI), then you need to add -D__MPI_VERSION=2 to your DFLAGS in the arch file to avoid the errors you reported below.

Sorry this is not entirely clear in the INSTALL file, I will update that now so it makes more sense.

- Iain

--

Iain Bethune
Project Manager, EPCC

Email: ibet... at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Twitter: @IainBethune @PrimeGrid @CP2Kproject
Web: http://www2.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~ibethune
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)131 650 5201/6555
Mob: +44 (0)7598317015
Addr: 2404 JCMB, The King's Buildings, Peter Guthrie Tait Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3FD