The specified OLD file

Roger Robinson scu9... at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 09:56:55 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've compiled CP2K-V3.0 on CentOS6.6.
I used the toolscript to download the dependencies.
I then do source

source /apps_shared/cp2k/cp2k-3.0/tools/toolchain/install/setup

 I can run energy calculations ok when I try to run a more complex GeoOpt I
get this message

 *   ___
    *
 *  /   \
   *
 * [ABORT]                        The specified OLD file
    *
 *  \___/
</Network/Servers/130.60.15.139/Users/c329s00/cp2k-files/GTH_BASIS *
 *    |      _SETS> cannot be opened. It does not exist. Data directory
path:  *
 *  O/|                       /apps_shared/cp2k/cp2k-3.0/data
   *
 * /| |
   *
 * / \
common/cp_files.F:398 *

The directory /apps_shared/cp2k/cp2k-3.0/data/GTH_BASIS_SETS

is empty.

Thanks roger