[CP2K:7839] Re: HF Energy calculation with Pb

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Mon Jun 13 08:05:17 UTC 2016

Hi

you should not use ADMM basis sets for RI calculations. The
idea of a ADMM basis is to be as small as possible, whereas a
RI basis has to be large in order to capture standard basis
set products.

You can use ADMM for HF and then add RI-MP2/RPA (using normal, ADMM,
and RI basis).

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland

-----cp... at googlegroups.com wrote: -----To: cp2k <cp... at googlegroups.com>