LibSMM compilation on Cray

Alfio Lazzaro alfio.... at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 07:54:41 UTC 2016

Hello,
this is correct. Usually I use 100 jobs with 6 hours with 8 threads on
Sandy Bridge (btw, tiny1 is the slowest phase).
Now, I can suggest you two viabile options:
1) Download pre-compiled version
from https://www.cp2k.org/static/downloads/libsmm/
2) Use the libxsmm by Intel (best choice for the future). Actually you can
use the JIT version of libxsmm, so practically you don't need to
pre-compile the kernels...

I hope this answer to your question.

Alfio