Regarding the availability of exchange correlation function

ravi rajom rajom.... at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 07:08:29 UTC 2016

Hi there,
I am a new user of cp2k. I want to do shock wave compression simulation
utilizing the MSST constraint available in cp2k. Even though there are
numerous exercises are available to play around and to learn how to do
scripting for cp2k, but for ab-initio MD (AIMD) in conjuction with MSST is
not vailable, can you please provide me a sample template input for this
MSST simulation to learn ?

I'm using cp2k 2.4 version with Ubuntu 14.4, is the Armiento & Mattsson 05
exchange correlation available ?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Ravi