[CP2K:8002] segmentation fault when I run CP2k on mic

Iain Bethune ibet... at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Jul 22 07:49:06 UTC 2016

Hi, looks that arch file came from us originally!  Will check Fiona who is up-to-date with what is working on the MIC, she’s on holiday but back next week.

- Iain

--

Iain Bethune
Project Manager, EPCC

Email: ibet... at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Twitter: @IainBethune @PrimeGrid @CP2Kproject
Web: http://www2.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~ibethune
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)131 650 5201/6555
Mob: +44 (0)7598317015
Addr: 2404 JCMB, The King's Buildings, Peter Guthrie Tait Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3FD

> On 21 Jul 2016, at 21:42, TheShabbyblue <ddd... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> When i run cp2k with /QS/benchmark/H2O-256.inp the program crash with segmentation fault. I compiled cp2k with the attached file.

> <phi-intel-mic-16.0.2(2).psmp>

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.