Centering coordinates for energy calculation

Matt W MattWa... at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 13:24:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

this is a bit of a daft one (not you, cp2k). The center_point command takes
values in atomic units (I know that you gave the cell in angstrom etc)!! So
your molecule will appear off centre. If you convert to Bohr, then you
should get what you want (Unfortunately you can't specify units for
center_point at the moment).

Matt