Basis set file name differs in the output and the input file

huan... at mail.huji.ac.il huan... at mail.huji.ac.il
Sun Jul 17 08:28:40 UTC 2016

Dear Tamás,

I found the same "error" at the beginning of the output file. The version
of CP2K is 2.7 in my computer.

I think it is not a big problem for running CP2K, since no Error reported
or no crash down of the program.

It might be just a "printing bug" in the later versions (versions after
2.5.1 as you mentioned).

Regards,
Huan
.