[CP2K:7905] Re: MD simulation of System which include of Nafionionomer, NaCl, CH3OH, SiO2 fragment, H3O+ in the same time.

hqzhou hqz... at nju.edu.cn
Mon Jul 11 05:07:26 UTC 2016

Doing calculation with QMMM, you need to know both QM and MM. I believe that
sigma and epsilon are parameters in Lenard-Jones empirical potential, and there
may be a lot of such parameters in the field of classical molecular dynamics. But,
you need to know if those parameters for the same atoms you are using are suitable
for you chemical environment, temperature and pressure, namely, to know if they
are transferable to your environment.

If you have no experience in classical MD, you should learn some. This is the right
way to help yourself.

Huiqun Zhou
@earth sciences, nanjing university, china