please help me

smzhe... at imr.ac.cn smzhe... at imr.ac.cn
Tue Jan 26 00:28:20 UTC 2016

在 2016年1月25日星期一 UTC+8下午11:56:03,Samuel Andermatt写道:

> Please provide whats specified under the link:
> https://www.cp2k.org/howto:gethelp

 Thankyou for you reply, your are so nice but  l am not sure cp2k can
calculate disorder structure, if I calculate  pure mental instead with the
same input ,it works. As I am working in China , I can only visit cp2k
group by chance because google is prohibitive in China. I really  need your
help.  Please tell me what is wrong with my parameter ,if you can.