QM/MM Calculation

ghislain.m... at gmail.com ghislain.m... at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 18:32:59 UTC 2016

Hi Linda,

I'm not sure I perfectly understood what was bothering you but I'll attempt
to reply nevertheless. You're right that a QM/MM calculation will call both
Quickstep and Fist modules but you don't have to set it up yourself. If you
have the METHOD QMMM keyword in the &FORCE_EVAL section, together with a
&DFT, &MM and &QMMM sections then CP2K will call the different modules as
it goes.

Hope this helps