How can I obtain the Hamiltonian of reaction using the MULTIPLE_FORCE_EVALS?

ning.zh... at gmail.com ning.zh... at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 06:46:57 UTC 2016

Hi Linda,

Thanks for your reply.

*But if you use MULTIPLE_FORCE_EVALS,you can draw your initial model for
product and reactant in one system, then arrange the coordinate in
accordance with the same type of atom.*

I don't understand you. Would you give me an example about this?

Looking forward to your responses.

Happy new year.

Ning

在 2015年6月24日星期三 UTC+8上午12:07:06,Linda Sundarti写道: