DFT-D2 parameters for tungsten

ashish dabral ashishd... at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 16:24:23 UTC 2016

Thanks for your reply Andreas.

I know D3 parameters are more reliable and would like to use them. I used
the D2 keyword as mentioned in my post to do simulations for
oxygen on substrate and it worked. Same with Nickel, but with tungsten it
throws an error that the parameters are not found. I assume the
parameters are defined in the package and in case of tungsten they are not
found.

Are D3 parameters also defined in the package? Some posts say that they are
not and in that case I will need an external file.

I just wanted to test a couple of things and would move to D3 when more
reliability is required and I have the D3 parameters.