[CP2K:8462] Need advice for setting CP2K input for all electron CAM-B3LYP calculations

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Tue Dec 6 13:05:41 UTC 2016

Hi

your definition of the HF section is not correct:

      &HF
       &SCREENING
         EPS_SCHWARZ 1.0E-12
       &END
       &MEMORY
         MAX_MEMORY 100
       &END
       &INTERACTION_POTENTIAL
         POTENTIAL_TYPE MIX_CL
         OMEGA 0.33
         SCALE_LONGRANGE 0.94979
         SCALE_COULOMB 0.18352
       &END
      &END

If you want to reproduce the G09 results, I would also take the
WAVELET solver (not MT), remove the XC_GRID section (no smoothing)
and maybe increase the cutoff.

You can find some examples in tests/QS/regtest-hybrid-3 and 4.

If you want to optimize speed I would use GPW and pseudopotentials
together with the ADMM method.

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland

-----cp... at googlegroups.com wrote: -----To: cp2k <cp... at googlegroups.com>