Error in job running

Vladimir Rybkin rybk... at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 08:47:29 UTC 2016

Dear Rizwan,

the file clearly states that the dispersion parameters for Bi are lacking.
You are trying to use one of the empirical schemes for dispersion. There
are no parameters for Bi (out of the box, or at all) or you didn't provide
the file. Difficult to say more without the input. I would recommend that
you read some theory before running the calculations: maybe you don't need
dispersion at all?

Yours,

Vladimir