Local decomposition of raman spectrum in CP2K?

Pouya Partovi p.pa... at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 10:10:06 UTC 2016

Hi Joe,

I'm not aware of a way to do the decomposition in the method already
implemented in the code. However, you can do so as described in the
following papers:

1. 10.1002/jcc.24198 <http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/jcc.24198>
2. 10.1039/C5CP02781K <http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/C5CP02781K>

Using this method, at relatively low cost of Wannier calculations at each
AIMD step, one would get considerable speedup in the calculation of
finite-temperature Raman spectra.

Best,
Pouya

On Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 2:51:47 AM UTC+4:30, jna... at gmail.com