[CP2K:8079] problem with periodic Efield

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri Aug 19 07:09:14 UTC 2016

Hi

the stress tensor for periodic E-fields is not tested and we
put a stop in order to prevent its usage.
In earlier versions this was not the case (no stop, but incorrect
stress tensor).

regards

Juerg

PS If you want to test the functionality, you can remove line 256
   from file qs_efield_berry.F.
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland

-----cp... at googlegroups.com wrote: -----To: cp2k <cp... at googlegroups.com>