Error when parsing .crd amber file

lar... at lbl.gov lar... at lbl.gov
Mon Aug 8 22:18:37 UTC 2016

Dear cp2k users,

I am trying to run a simple energy calculation in cp2k using amber-type
files and I get the following error:

 *   ___
    *

 *  /   \
    *

 * [ABORT]
    *

 *  \___/       An integer type object was expected, found <51.470>, File:
    *

 *    |            'kemp_wat.inpcrd', Line: 2, Column: , Chunk: <51.470>
    *

 *  O/|
    *

 * /| |
    *

 * / \
input/cp_parser_methods.F:1049 *

I'm not quite sure what to do from here. I have attached here all the files
and output from the simulation.

Thanks!
Luis