[CP2K:7696] Re: error while running cp2k jobs - Program received signal SIGILL

Alfio Lazzaro alfio.... at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 08:44:44 UTC 2016

Dear Aman,
from what I can see in your ports, I'm afraid but I don't think there is a
problem directly related to CP2K. It seems something related to the way you
are compiling it, i.e. which modules you are using.
What I usually do on a CRAY-XC system (Daint at CSCS) is:

module swap PrgEnv-cray PrgEnv-gnu
module load craype-accel-nvidia35
module load fftw

I would suggest to double check with your system administrator if there is
something wrong with the modules.

Best regards,

Alfio