QM calculation

mohammad roostaie mohamma... at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 20:23:49 UTC 2016

Hi everybody,

I am new to CP2K and I want to do QM/MM calculation with it. Indeed I have
generated the first structure of my water-peptide system by Amber tools
with amber force field and now I want to do QM/MM calculations then convert
the files to gromacs format for doing the rest of simulation. Can CP2K do
the QM/MM calculations? Does it compatible with amber force field? Can I
convert the files to gromacs format after calculations? Do you know a
tutorial for doing QM/MM calculations by CP2K?

Thank you, Mohammad.